Register your Carpool
Barry University offers exclusive carpool parking spaces to students, faculty, and staff that carpool to campus.
Find a Carpool
Want to carpool but don’t have anyone to carpool with? No problem. We can help you find the perfect match!
- The carpool must consist of at least two individuals entering the carpool parking area together. Individuals arriving to park alone will be subject to parking tickets.
- The carpool must operate two or more days a week.
- Carpool vehicle(s) must have a valid Barry University parking permit AND a South Florida Commuter Services (SFCS) carpool parking permit displayed on the dashboard clearly showing the expiration date.
- Individual carpoolers are NOT eligible to use the carpool parking spaces on days the carpool does not operate.
- Carpool permits are valid for one semester. Renewals must be requested online by each member of the carpool group.
[contact-form-7 id=”47″ title=”Contact form 1″]