Tracks2Uber Fort Lauderdale Service Area
How to book your Uber rides to/from the Tri-Rail Station
1. Download the Uber app (if you do not already have it) from the App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Click on the button below.
3. Add the voucher to your account. Voucher will appear in your Uber Wallet.
4. Request an Uber trip in the Uber app.
5. Your Uber ride will be free as voucher will be automatically applied to your trip if…
- The Uber trip begins at the Tri-Rail station and end at any location within the defined zones.
- The Uber trip begins at any location within the defined zones and ends at the Tri-Rail station.
6. Once you’ve entered your destination during an eligible time frame, the voucher will automatically appear on the ride request screen, directly above the “Choose…” button. You can view voucher details in your Uber app by selecting the Menu bar, tapping Wallet, scrolling down and tapping Vouchers.
Passengers using Uber Mondays – Fridays must request a ride using the voucher below.
Hours of Operation: 5 AM to 8 PM
PLEASE NOTE: Tri-Rail passengers can make up to two (2) Uber trips per day within the defined zones. Any other trips, additional trips, or trips that extend beyond the defined zones, will be charged to the passenger.
Additional Station Services & Information
200 SW 21st Terrace, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33312.
I-95 to Amtrak/Tri-Rail Park and Ride on Broward Boulevard. Stay in left lane and follow signs to the station.
Free parking for the commuting public.
Ticket Vending Machines (TVMs)
Ticket vending machines are available during train operating hours located on both Track 1 and Track 2 platforms. TVMs accept cash, debit, and credit card.
Passengers requesting a Yellow Cab ride, including wheelchair accessible vehicles, must call (561) 444-9999 and specify a Tri-Rail connection to have the trip payment covered by SFRTA. It is recommended that rides be scheduled at least 30-minutes ahead of time. Rides may be pre-programmed for future days in advance. For trips to a Tri-Rail station, please remember to plan to arrive at the station 20-minutes prior to train departure.
Routes 9, 22, 81, and Broward Breeze
*Passengers must access BCT Routes 9 and 81 from Broward Boulevard.