Tracks2Uber Pompano Beach Service Area
How to book your Uber rides to/from the Tri-Rail Station
1. Download the Uber app (if you do not already have it) from the App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Click on the button below.
3. Add the voucher to your account. Voucher will appear in your Uber Wallet.
4. Request an Uber trip in the Uber app.
5. Your Uber ride will be free as voucher will be automatically applied to your trip if…
- The Uber trip begins at the Tri-Rail station and end at any location within the defined zones.
- The Uber trip begins at any location within the defined zones and ends at the Tri-Rail station.
6. Once you’ve entered your destination during an eligible time frame, the voucher will automatically appear on the ride request screen, directly above the “Choose…” button. You can view voucher details in your Uber app by selecting the Menu bar, tapping Wallet, scrolling down and tapping Vouchers.
Passengers using Uber Mondays – Fridays must request a ride using the voucher found here.
Hours of Operation: 5 AM to 8 PM
PLEASE NOTE: Tri-Rail passengers can make up to two (2) Uber trips per day within the defined zones. Any other trips, additional trips, or trips that extend beyond the defined zones, will be charged to the passenger.
Additional Station Services & Information
3301 NW 8th Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL 33064.
I-95 to Copans Rd, exit #38B. West on Copans to Andrews Avenue Extension. North on Andrews Ave. Extension, 3/4 mile to Northwest 33rd Street. Turn right to station entrance on the left.
I-95 to Sample Rd, exit #39. West on Sample to Military Trail. South on Military Trail to Northwest 33rd Street. Turn left to station entrance on the left.
Free parking for the commuting public.
The Pompano Beach Station is equipped with a Ticket Kiosk on Track 2. A Tri-Rail Customer Experience Specialist is here to assist you with your transportation needs, including ticket purchase and trip planning. Please note the Ticket Kiosk’s operating hours. It is recommended to confirm Kiosk hours prior to arrival by calling 1-800-874-7245.
Weekdays: 6:00AM – 2:00PM
Ticket Vending Machines (TVMs)
Ticket vending machines are available during train operating hours located on both Track 1 and Track 2 platforms. TVMs accept cash, debit, and credit card.
Passengers requesting a Yellow Cab ride, including wheelchair accessible vehicles, must call (561) 444-9999 and specify a Tri-Rail connection to have the trip payment covered by SFRTA. It is recommended that rides be scheduled at least 30-minutes ahead of time. Rides may be pre-programmed for future days in advance. For trips to a Tri-Rail station, please remember to plan to arrive at the station 20-minutes prior to train departure.